Lyssa Chapman Getting Divorced

Lyssa Chapman (aka Baby Lyssa) the daughter of Dog the Bounty Hunter and from the A&E reality show of the same name announced on her Twitter on Saturday that her and her husband are getting divorced. Lyssa tweeted “The rumors are true, Bo and I are getting divorced. I know my fans and friends will respect our privacy during this time.”

Related Posts:

11 comments for “Lyssa Chapman Getting Divorced

1. AmazingGordo
    February 16, 2011 at 5:27 am

Saw this coming a mile away! Bo Gallati is way too old for Lyssa. He’s also fat, ugly, stupid, thoughtless, ex-con scumbag! I submit the following as evidence: In the episode where Lyssa had her baby, you can see Gallanti sitting
    by calmly while she’s writhing in agony on the floor. Then, at the hospital, Beth is helping Lyssa as she screams in pain, while doofus Bo just sits there in the corner, and occasionally comes up to video the birth! No man could be so detached when his wife is in such pain, unless he doesn’t give a damn about her! I knew he was a loser from the first time I saw his hideous face, too bad Lyssa and Dog didn’t. I’m surprised at him! He usually knows a scumbag when he sees one!

2. AmazingGordo
    February 16, 2011 at 5:27 am

Saw this coming a mile away! Bo Gallanti is way too old for Lyssa. He’s also fat, ugly, stupid, thoughtless, ex-con scumbag! I submit the following as evidence: In the episode where Lyssa had her baby, you can see Gallanti sitting

3. Pingback: World Spinner
  4. Dorothy Trujillo
    March 26, 2011 at 6:27 am

Nomatter what the fans think of Bo, Lyssa loved and married him.This has to be a very difficult time for her and as true fans we need to encourage and pray for her. Baby Lyssa just remember that what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Stay strong and true to yourself.

5. Lilly
    March 31, 2011 at 12:51 am

I didn’t think Bo looked “honest” either. I can’t judge I once married an idiot myself. Lyssa has a very supportive family and that’s what gets you through it. Her arrest had to happen…now EVERY chapman has been in jail I think. Again, divorce, especially so soon and unexpected as hers will drive you crazy. She can’t be blamed or judged on this time in her life.

6. KarlwithaK
    April 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm

As much as I love Dog and his family; every single one of them have experienced a failed marriage, with some having experienced more than one or two. I can’t say I’m shocked; perhaps they’re all getting married without guiding/ enduring principles? Seems to be the common denominator? And no I’m not being judgmental, yet just making a notation.

7. BJ
    April 7, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Lyssa he’s a scumbag u don’t need him ur a sweet looking girl u can get anybody u want make sure u go after him for childsupport make him pay let just hope he didn’t give u anything he looks like a player

8. Anonymous
    December 28, 2011 at 9:43 am

to work with you guys

9. lori
    January 26, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Lyssa we all make miss judgements in life, some we can learn from and some are PERMANANT just be thankful that you are able to walk away with a beautiful child who is very young. You are very young too you have plenty of time to reflect and look back and find the things in life that YOU do WANT!!! Just remember good things come to to those who wait! The most important thing in life is you can not expect anyone to love and care about you if you do not love and care about yourself first…. THINK POSITIVE!!!!

10. karen from canada
    March 31, 2012 at 1:18 pm

For those of you that want to say such hurtful things about people, such as Lyssa’s Ex, Bo, please keep it to yourselves, Lyssa loved Bo and even had his Beautiful Baby Girl baby, so PLEASE, refrain from saying horrible comments, I am sure you wouldn’t like people displaying things about you, or maybe you are Too Perfect!! Nobody in this world is Perfect There are women out there that do get into abusive relationships but I am just so glad now that Lyssa and Bo are getting back to their normal lifes…………………..

11. bu
    February 1, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Ya, it’s easy to judge and be vinidctive now..Too bad it didn’t work..Shit happens, but the abuse is never necessary…There is no excuse for that…The shame is that happiness never seems to come easy and fame is certainly no guarantee of happiness either..